Tuesday, January 17, 2012

I Love You "Hello Kitty" Mini Album

This is my 2nd Hello Kitty mini album. But this one was an ordered by a client who saw my 1st HK album. He contacted me & hired me to make this album for his girlfriend who love HelloKitty.





      I used glossy accent on the tittle that i stamp using post scriptstamp by hampton art. I cut the layered flowers using my paisley cartridge.








           I used the hello kitty greetings cartridge to cut all the HK images.









       All the pages are pocket page page which has a pull out tags for bigger  
pictures or journaling.






View of the pull out tags.


TFL
Antoinette :-)

4 comments:

Geraldine said...

Very cute mini,

CreativeTrendz said...

Thank yOu so much Geraldine :-)

PinkaliciousScrapper said...

OMG!!!.... It's sooo stinkin' cute!...
I'm sure the recipient LOVES it...
Where did u get the HK die cutz?...
AHHH!... I'm still in ahhh of how cute it is... TFS ur cutesie mini... =)

Lotz of Hugz,
ღ ∫ℓ∂ηℓttℓ ღ

CreativeTrendz said...

Hi Leanette,
Sorry for the late reply. I got the HK cricut cartridge at michaels, i think 2 yrs ago. You can still find it at ebay though. Thank you so much for commenting
:-)