Monday, February 13, 2012

Valentines Day Treats

                                          Happy Valentines Day!!!

My Dear Daughter (she is 3.8 years old) is so excited about Valentines Day for some reason. Since after new year, she's been telling everyone that valentines day is next and she is so excited about it. She wanna makes card for her friends which is the same age as her. So i saw Jo (she's paperdrama in youtube) Yt video & it was her entry for IAM"Love is in the air' contest, and i really like it & i thought it would be perfect to make to giveaway for a little kids this valentines day. So thank you so much JO :-)








I put my daughter name at the bottom of the cup so it wont make the project look busy. (if i add the tag on the ribbon tied on the bags it will look too much). Plus i know that the kids will take the treat bags out of the cup & eat the candy & i thought the parents might wanna keep the cups so its perfect that i put the name there. My Daughter help me make this projects so ill call it "Mommy & Daughter Project" lol. She sorted, counted & put the candies on the bags & i did the rest. I dont have any rose buds so i made my own using my scrap papers. I learn making this roses from jjshowers YT tutorial. Thank you for looking :-)

1 comment:

Geraldine said...

Such a cute project, I'm sure it was lot's of fun for you both, best wishes.