Thursday, January 31, 2013

NewYear~Winter 2013 Miini Album

Hello friends,
  Finally i was able to finished my "New Year ~ Winter" scrapbook mini album. All i have to do is get my pictures taken from new years printed. And walla... my first album for 2013 is done.
       Here are some of the pictures of my finished album, hope you all like it!!!



The front cover of my mini album. I was going to tittle it "New Year 2013" but i changed my mind because I'am planning to make an album each year (new year) and  i dont wanna see it all tittle "NEW YEAR~ yr xxxx". Hahaha ;-)
I used a lace ribbon/trim to hold it close.












 
And as you can see all the pages are pocket page (which i like to do with my albums), that hold tags/photo mat for more space to add pictures or journaling. All the tags are plain, i plan to maybe add stamps and or stickers on it after i added my pictures.
I used a regular small white envelope to make my pages.
 


 
View from the side and the back cover.
I hope you all like it!!!
 
Thank you so much for looking!!!
Antoinette :-)
 


No comments: