Saturday, January 26, 2013

Valentines Day Cards

Hello friends,
  I've been making some valentines cards lately, and i wanna share it with you all. I used the card and envelope set by recollection that i got from michaels.




This is the first one that i created, Its really simple, i really like the rose stamp that i recently got.  I used it to add some details on this card.And i really like how it came out.
 


 
This card can be given to a guy, thats why i didnt use any flowers on it.
I sewed the edges using my sewing machine, just to add some details on it.
 





And this is last one i created so far. As you can see, the 1st one has a blue banner and the 2nd has pink. I cant decide what color to use so i made it with blue and pink banners (where the sentiment is). And both the inside has the same decoration.
 
TFL,
Antoinette :)


 

No comments: