Monday, May 13, 2013

Minnie Mouse Birthday Invitation

Hello everyone,

  We celebrated my daughter's 5th birthday last month (APRIL).
And we had a "Minnie Mouse" Birthday party for her. I made a lots of DIY projects for her birthday party which i will be sharing with you aswell. But for now let me share the invitation that i created for her. :-)
 



I used my cricut machine and Mickey and friends cricut cartridge to make this invitation. Also i type the information on my computer and then printed it on my printer. I love the color combination that i used (black, pink and grey). at the back of the invitation i stamped the minnie and mickey image (EK Success stamp)i also used a stamp (youre invited) by recollection that i got from michaels a while back.
I could'nt find a pink with white polka dots paper for the Minnie's bow  so i decided to just used a regular pink cardstock then i used the round pencil eraser to stamp the dots and it works out great. So i decided to used this technique to all the DIY projects for her party (where i need the pink w/ white polka dots pp).
 
Thank you for checking my blog!!!
xoxo
Antoinette :-)

No comments: